Community Volunteering with YMCA Bournemouth
Take a look at what this year’s EVS students have been up to…
- Belgium – Belgium Service Club Namur : www.bscnamur.org
- Turkey – Yasar University : www.yasar.edu.tr
- Slovakia – ADEL : www.adelslovakia.org
- Spain – Asociacion Building Bridges
- Czech Republic – Czech YMCA : www.en.ymca.cz
- Germany – CVJM-Gesamtverband : www.cvjm.de
- Romania – YMCA Romania : www.ymca.ro
- Italy – Porta Nuova Europa : www.portanuovaeuropa.it
- CV and cover letter – a selection will be made for the short list of volunteers.
- Skype Interview – selected volunteers will have a Skype interview with the line manager from each department.
Please send your CV and motivation/cover letter (max. 1 page) to your sending organisation:
- Belgium Service Club Namur : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yasar University : email@example.com
- ADEL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asociacion Building Bridges : email@example.com
- Czech YMCA : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CVJM-Gesamtverband : email@example.com
- YMCA Romania : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Porta Nuova Europa : email@example.com
In the letter please talk about what motivates you to be part of our project and what you can bring to the project. Also, choose 3 roles that you would like to do from the options below and explain why you have chosen these roles. Rank them in order of preference (1- first choice etc).