YMCA Bournemouth’s Pre-School and Day Nursery Department (1 volunteers opportunities available)
YMCA Bournemouth’s Pre- School and Day Nursery provides a range of educational and recreational activities for children aged 2-5 years old. Activities include outdoor trips, arts and crafts and learning and development sessions.
The main activities will include:
- Assisting children with their care, learning and development.
- Observing children’s development and liaising with staff.
- Assisting with the organizing and preparation of learning activities.
- Promoting a safe and stimulating learning environment for children.
- Reporting safeguarding concerns of a child to your line manager.
- Supporting with general housekeeping duties.
- Assisting in preparation of food for children’s meals (if certificated to do so)
- Attending and contributing to team meetings.
- Attend relevant training as required.