RE-OPENING MAY 2017
Lifewise gym has seen a complete refurbishment over the last year. The gym is a key part of the YMCA’s drive to promote a healthier lifestyle for all and offers excellent facilities at an affordable price. It is staffed by volunteers and qualified fitness instructors who are able to give inductions and fitness programmes that will help and motivate members to achieve their personal fitness goals.
- An air-conditioned newly refurbished Gymnasium
- Full variety of Cardiovascular and Resistance machines
- An extensive range of Free Weights Equipment, Olympic Bar Lifting, NEW Dumbbell Sets up to 50KG, Power Rack and NEW Smith Machine
- Plus.. one of the heaviest Cable Crossovers in Dorset
- Fitness advice on hand
Monday to Thursday 07.00 to 21.00
Friday 07.00 to 20.00 Saturday 08.00 to 17.00
Lifewise is situated within the main Westover Road premises in the centre of Bournemouth.
We believe that being fit and healthy should not be a luxury but accessible to all. Our pricing system therefore ensures that the facilities are affordable and available to all income groups and with discounts for advance payments the memberships become even better value for money. In addition, you can know that your money is not disappearing into a huge private leisure corporation but that it will help subsidise the use of the facilities by special needs groups, and to subsidise the wider welfare work of the YMCA.
- Per session basis : £4.00
- Monthly option: £20.00
- Direct debit: £15.00 per month (12 months)
- £17.50 per month (6 months)
- Upfront payment – 12 months £150.00
- 6 months £90.00
For further information regarding the fitness centre, to arrange to look around or if you wish to become a member, please contact Laura Giles, Gym Supervisor on 01202 290 451
The Sports Hall is available for hire for:
- Short tennis
- Fitness/Circuit Classes
Please ring Lifewise on 01202 290 451 for prices and to book.