Training Courses Available
YMCA Bournemouth hosts a range of training courses in its town centre premises in Westover Road. These courses cover a wide range of topics that anyone can attend, whether they have previous knowledge of the subject or not, in or outside of the workforce. Re-qualification is recommended after three years for most courses.
Our courses include:
First Aid Courses
- One Day Level Three First Aid at Work
- Three Day Level Three First Aid at Work
- One Day Level Three Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Two Day Level Three Award in Paediatric First Aid
Health and Safety Courses
- Level Two Manual Handling Loads at Work
- Level Two Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level Two Fire Marshal Course
- Level Two Principles of Workplace Risk Assessment
- Level Two Principles of CoSHH
- Professional Boundaries
- Equality and Diversity
- Level Two Award in Safeguarding Adults In Health And Social Care
- Level Two Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People
More more information on dates, click to view the training brochure here.
- Experienced, friendly trainers
- Central Bournemouth location
- Competitive, affordable prices
- Assessment and certificate is included in the fee
On completion of each course, successful candidates will receive a recognised certificate.
For more information and dates on upcoming courses, please contact Heather on 07759997505 or email email@example.com
Training & Education – Helping People Reach their Full Potential
We also provide training and education opportunities for residents within our hostel, our youth department and through our family work.
- The residents within our hostel gain CV Writing, Interview Preparation and Job Searching Training.
- In 2015, we issued 34 awards for subjects like Interview Skills, Team Building, Catering and Presentation Skills.
- In 2015, our youth team ran Equality and Diversity Conferences; Disability Awareness Events and Peer Mentoring Training.