Our chaplaincy service exists to offer spiritual support, pastoral care and moral guidance to the organization’s staff, volunteers, clients and their families.
The chaplaincy team are passionate about being available to support people no matter what their background or circumstance.
In addition to providing ongoing support to a range of people, in 2017 the chaplaincy team:
• Delivered 45 Street Soccer Sessions for young people living in Boscombe.
• Delivered 52 addiction support meetings at the YMCA hostel in Westover Road.
• Delivered school assemblies and storytime sessions across our facilities.
• Hosted a 24/7 prayer event uniting Christians across Bournemouth to pray for the town and our work.
• Delivered two residential trips for our hostel clients – former rough sleepers – to help them grow in confidence and build healthy relationships.
If you would like to speak to someone on the chaplaincy team please contact Jez by telephone 07557 088564 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the new member of our Chaplaincy Team, Ryan Anscombe: