Our chaplaincy service exists to offer spiritual support, pastoral care and moral guidance to the organizations staff, volunteers, clients and their families.
The chaplaincy team are passionate about being available to support people no matter what their background or circumstance.
If you would like to speak to someone on the chaplaincy team please contact Jez by telephone 07557088564 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chaplaincy drop in:
- @The Junction on Monday between 10:00 and 12:00
- @Delta House Westover Road on Wednesday between 10:00 and 12:00
- Breathe prayer time: A time to reflect and be in God’s presence
- @Delta House Westover Road on Wednesday between 12:00 and 12:30
- Explore bible study: Connecting with God’s word to transform our live and the world around us
- @Delta House Westover Road on Wednesday between 12:30 and 13:00
To support the YMCA Bournemouth Chaplain in delivering spiritual support, pastoral care, and moral guidance to the organisations staff, volunteers, clients and their families. To help run and develop missional opportunities that connect with groups and individuals that are linked to the organisation.
There are also the following volunteer roles: