- One off referral fee (per family, regardless of type of contact) – £50 +vat (non-refundable)
- Mandatory pre-contact visit – £35 + vat per visit
- Supervised Contact – £55 per hour (tax exempt)
- Group Supported Contact – £20 per hour +vat (£5 per additional child)
- Individual Supported Contact – £45 per hour +vat
- Handover Contact per family – £25 +vat
- Report for Court – £125 +vat
- Court Attendance* – £250 per half day (tax exempt plus expenses – *the court appearance is chargeable in half day blocks)
Enabling children to develop and maintain positive relationships with absent parents and other family members who would not normally have daily contact. Some basic elements YMCA Contact Centres can provide:
- Staff and volunteers are available for assistance but there is no close observation, monitoring or evaluation of individual contacts/conversation.
- Several families are usually together in one or a number of rooms.
- Encouragement for families to develop mutual trust.
- No detailed reports made unless there is a risk of harm.
- Supported contact – £20 per hour + VAT (additional child £5 extra per hour)
- Individual supported contact – £45 per hour + VAT (additional children – price on application)
A trained staff member observes contact and takes notes throughout then provides feedback.
Provides a report to the referring agency.
- Supervised contact – £55 per hour (exempt VAT)
The child has contact outside the centre but the handover process is managed by the centre so parents do not need to meet.
- Handover (per family visit) – £25 + VAT
For more information contact 01202 434310 or confidential & secure email CCC@ymcabournemouth.org.uk